Add elegance to your home with designer ceiling.
Ceilings are one of the important elements of an interior space as they offer the maximum unobstructed
view of working spaces. As a result, the ceiling is an important element of open plan office layout and
defines its aesthetics. Since a ceiling has a large surface area, it plays an important role in the acoustic
and thermal comfort of a space. Everyone loves a great first impression and the same applies to our homes.
When guests walk in, we all do our very best to to wow them. Now, with a designer ceiling you can do just that.
A multi – comfort approach to interior construction.
- Beautiful Homes: Make your look beautiful by giving it an elegant finish.
- Cool Homes: Makes your home cooler via thermal insulation properties.
- Better Lit Homes: Helps you get better lit homes with the space and lighting option.
- Energy Efficient Homes: Helps you cut electricity bills by reducing the energy consumption of air conditioning.
- Mess – Free homes: Helps you declutter your home by concealing electrical wires.
How does a ceiling system reduce air-conditioning needs and help lower electricity bills?
False ceilings provide thermal insulation by creating an air gap between the soffit and the false ceiling.
- They reduce the air volume of a room and, as a result, the air-conditioning load.
- Thus, the air-conditioning requirement is reduced, resulting in lower electricity bills.
How does a ceiling system reduce the need for lighting?
Ceilings reflect and diffuse light. A ceiling that reflects and diffuses light well reduces the need for
artificial lighting. This results in improved energy efficiency and a better working environment.
What is the key performance criteria while selecting a good ceiling system?
The important criteria for selecting a good ceiling system are:
- Acoustic performance:A ceiling should have good acoustics. It should enhance required sound, while eliminating or reducing unwanted sound.
- Light efficiency:A ceiling that reflects and diffuses light well reduces need for artificial lighting. The result is improved energy efficiency and a better working environment.
- Accessibility and service management:An important function of a suspended ceiling is concealing the plumbing, the air-conditioning system and electrical wiring. A good ceiling system also enables ease of access to such ducts and wires.
- Other functional parameters:Apart from these parameters, fire safety, moisture resistance, ease in cleaning, load-bearing capacity, installation and environment friendliness are important.